A not-for-profit association of parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities, the GHA PTSA is a leader in parent involvement and in reminding our GHA community of its obligations to our children.
All officers and board members, are unpaid volunteers. All members speak with a unified voice on behalf of the GHA community, as highlighted by our tagline: Parents, Teachers, Students, All Together.
Your PTSA provides annual gifts to GHA such as an Imagination Playground, state-of-the-art videography equipment, live-streaming software, new classroom furniture, the outdoor classroom, reader boards, and a new speaker system in the theater. In addition, PTSA supports and coordinates many wonderful activities and events for our students, teachers and GHA families. Below is a partial list of what we do:
- Manage the used uniform sale
- Offer GHA Spiritwear
- Organize multiple annual fundraisers which directly benefit GHA, the students, teachers and parents
- Coordinate teachers’ Chanukah gifts
- Send home Chanukah gift bags for the students
- Provide volunteers for school sponsored events.
Visit our website at: www.GHAPTSA.org