We are very proud of our students and faculty when it comes to setting high standards for themselves and being internationally recognized for their achievements. Greenfield Hebrew Academy has set the standard for Jewish education in Atlanta. It is the oldest Jewish day school in Atlanta and the first Jewish day school in the country to be accredited by its regional accrediting association, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Exciting school honors include:
- Exemplary School Award by the U.S. Department of Education
- The National School of Excellence by the Council for American Private Education
- The Jerusalem Prize for Exemplary Achievement in Zionist and Torah Education by the World Zionist Organization
- First Place Regionally in the National Continental Math League two years in a row
- Blue Ribbon School Award by the US Department of Education
Georgia Math League Results February, 2012
GHA 7th grade -finished #22 out of 79 schools participating in GA
Karen Asher ranked #17 in the State.
GHA 8th grade - finished #25 out of 80 participating schools in GA
MathCounts Results -2011-12
Meira Robbins advanced to State Level
Math Olympiad - 2011-12
Meira Robbins scored in the top 10%
The following students scored in the top 50% of all the participant: Meira Robbins, Mai Dori, Abby Stein, Ross Berlin, David Goldfarb, Dean Alkalay, Ethan Robinson, Zach Maslia, Zoe Aaron, Karen Asher, Linsey Cohen, Harry Haber, Daniel Shapiro, Ben Siegel, Matthew Sklar, and Jonathan Vainer.
Our Lower School students were finalists in the Animal Planet environmental competition.
State Technology Fair
Our students consistently place at a high level at both the Regional and the State Technology Fair. In 2012, one GHA student placed second at State, two teams placed third.